Thursday, December 15, 2005

Versa Gripps Donated to US Troops in Iraq

I was so excited when I got off the phone with Flex Wheeler. I met Flex for the first time at the Olympia show in Las Vegas last year when he asked me to do an interview with him on the Versa Gripps Series. He was working at the Road to the Pro's booth which is a new fitness reality show that follows amateur bodybuilders in pursuit of their IFBB Pro Card. I was nervous but Flex had this cool, calm demeanor that was contagious. The interview went great and I was happy I agreed to the interview,as I was scheduled to appear on bodybuilding.com with Monica Brant later on that day. Flex continued to stay in touch with me and in November Flex called to tell us that he was collecting donations to send to our US Troops in Iraq. We were thrilled to show our support and we donated over 100 pairs of Versa Gripps!!! We understand they were sent to the new "Palace" Gym in Iraq.

Photo Model: Ieva Aleknaite - Miss Galaxy 2002 - Salutes Our Troops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home